Visit My Website For More Crafts!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
It's just the right time to make yummy yummy ice cream! So gather the ingredients below and have fun making and eating cold creamy ice cream! hint: play dancing music while the children are shaking their bags
You will need:
• Gallon sized zip loc bags 2 per child
• 1 pint sized ziplocbag per child
• alot of ice
• 6 tablespoons of rock salt per child
• 1 tablespoon of sugar per child
• 1/2 cup of milk or half/half per child
• 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla per child
What to do:
~ Fill the gallon sized bag 1/2 way with ice and add rock salt (seal closed)
~ combine milk,sugar and vanilla in pint sized bag and seal.
~ put the pint sized bag inside the gallon sized bag and seal..now put the gallon sized bag (the one with ice) inside ANOTHER gallon sized bag and seal tightly. (this will help prevent leaks)
~ Shake until milk mixture turns to ice cream
~ take out bag and pour into a bowl. Add toppings if you wish!
Posted by dhill711 at 2:09 PM