Visit My Website For More Crafts!
Monday, October 3, 2011
You will need:
• transparency paper (the kind you
use for overhead projectors)
• leaf template (from template tab)
• 1/4 cup white glue
• 7-10 drops of yellow, green, red, or orange food coloring
• paint brush
What to do:
* cut out leaves from transparency paper using the leaf stencil (one per child)
* Mix white glue and food coloring in a small bowl
* brush a thick layer of the glue/food coloring mix onto the leaf leaving no "white" space
* let dry for 24 hours
* peel off the "leaf" and cling to any window!
Posted by dhill711 at 12:45 PM