Visit My Website For More Crafts!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
TORN PAPER APPLE CRAFT
What you need:
• green, yellow and red construction paper
• glue sticks
• apple stencil (you can use one in my templates tab)
• brown construction paper
What to do:
* tear yellow, green or red construction paper (child chooses color) into small pieces
* using the apple stencil, trace the apple into a piece of white paper (you can have this prepared ahead of time), and have the children fill in the apple using the torn pieces of paper by gluing them to the center of the apple.
* use a piece of brown paper (torn) for the stem.
Eat an apple,
Save the core.
Plant the seeds,
And Grow some more!
Posted by dhill711 at 6:46 AM