Visit My Website For More Crafts!
Saturday, August 6, 2011
What you need:
• Paper towel roll cut in half
• green construction paper
• red and white construction paper
• template (in template tab)
What to do:
•Trace stencil onto a piece of construction paper and cut out.
• Paint paper towel roll green and allow to dry
• cut a tongue from red construction paper and curl it on the end
• cut a slit and insert tongue into it (tape on inside to hold)
• cut out circles for eyes
• glue legs to the back to the paper towel roll
Posted by dhill711 at 3:30 PM