What You Need:
• 4 cups milk
• 2 packages instant chocolate pudding mix
• 16 oz cool whip (in container)
• 2 packages of chocolate sandwich cookies
• gummy worms (2-3 per child)
• clear plastic cups (1 per child)
What to do:• In a gallon sized Ziploc bag put cookies and allow kids to use a rolling pin to crush them into small pieces. (do the same for the other package of cookies) • In two separate large mixing bowls make the pudding according to the the directions on package and allow to thicken.
• Stir in 8 ounces of cool whip and 1/2 of ONE bag of crushed cookies into each bowl of pudding and mix with a rubber scraper.
• put 1 tablespoon of crushed cookies on the bottom of each cup, fill 3/4 of pudding mix, and then top with remainder of cookies. Add gummy worms and chill for about 1 hour.